Commercial Property Solicitors
Whether you are looking to relocate your business, seize a lucrative investment opportunity, or develop and improve some land, our commercial property solicitors have the legal knowledge and business acumen to help you achieve your goals.
At Whiskers Solicitors, we provide specialist advice across all areas of commercial property, including:
- Buying and selling commercial freehold and leasehold property for personal use or investment purposes
- Business relocation and expansion
- Commercial landlord and tenant law, including:
- Commercial leases
- Negotiation of terms
- Lease renewal
- Dilapidations and resisting dilapidations claims
- Land and property development, including:
- Site assembly
- Building contracts and warranties
- Planning advice and applications and change of use
- Plot sales
- Option agreements
- Conditional contracts
- Licenced premises
- Taxation, including Stamp Duty Land Tax and Capital Gains Tax
We work with all kinds of clients, including sole traders, limited companies, partnerships, and investors. Our experience covers a wide variety of commercial premises such as:
- Service industry, including restaurants, pubs, and leisure services
- Professional services, including dentists and opticians
- Industry and manufacturing, including factories and warehouses
With offices in Harlow, Epping and Bishop’s Stortford, we mainly serve local businesses and business owners who trust us to handle their property transactions with expertise and commercial sensitivity. However, we also attract businesses from across Essex and further afield for our strategic insight and dedication to achieving our clients’ goals swiftly and cost-effectively.
Our integrated service means we are a one-stop-shop for all commercial property matters. We can handle every aspect of your transaction on your behalf, from the administrative legal documentation, to tax and planning advice, to landlord and tenant advice.
If you would like further information, or to set up a consultation with one of our commercial property solicitors in Essex, get in touch with your local Whiskers Solicitors branch:
- John Roberts for our Harlow and Bishop’s Stortford office on 01279 775478 or firstname.lastname@example.org
- Gerry Smith for our Epping office on 01992 561111 or email@example.com
Why choose our commercial property lawyers?
The following are just some of the reasons our clients choose to instruct us:
Consistent and personal
The hallmark of our service is expert advice with a personal touch. From the moment you instruct us we will carefully take the time to get to know your business, your goals, and establish a course of action which aligns perfectly with your commercial strategy.
Our first step will be to assign a personal case worker to your transaction. This will be a professionally qualified lawyer who will take complete responsibility for your commercial property experience. Your lawyer will be your first point of contact for any queries and will be intimately involved in your transaction from start to finish, minimising any risk of delays.
Proactive and responsive
We believe that your experience with us is just as important as achieving a positive outcome to your case. That is why we have taken care to promote policies of full client engagement, including:
- Ensuring there is just one lawyer with primary responsibility for your case, though others may work on your file from time to time
- Providing you with a direct dial and email address for your primary lawyer so if you have any questions or concerns throughout your case, you can get in touch straight away
- Responding to your calls and emails promptly, bearing the time sensitivity of your commercial transaction in mind at all times
- Taking proactive steps to progress your case. We do not just react to issues as they arise; we aim to consistently anticipate and resolve challenges before they delay your transaction
- Keeping you up to date on all developments within your case as soon as they occur
Local solicitors, local expertise
Our position as an established local firm gives us a unique insight into the commercial property market across Essex. We can give you intricate and strategic market advice based on years of experience.
We also enjoy good relationships with a number of local professionals, including surveyors, contractors, architects and financial advisors with whom we have often worked closely and efficiently to achieve successful outcomes for our clients.
Get in touch with our commercial property solicitors in Harlow, Epping and Bishop’s Stortford, Essex
If you would like further information, or to set up a consultation with one of our commercial property solicitors, get in touch with your local Whiskers Solicitors branch: